Makes Me Happy!
I was quite amazed to find that the Sunshine Award has been passed to me by not one, or two or three teachers, but four! Thank you to Liz at Stickers, Scissors and Smiles, Barbara at Grade ONEderful, Kimberley at First in Maine, and Tina at Quench Your First. I'm both honored and very touched, and I look forward to passing on the glorious golden rays of the sun to others.
To shine the rays, I must now thank the bloggers who gave this award to me and write a post about it, answer a few questions, and then pass the award on to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, letting them know I awarded them.
Ok, here goes!
- Favorite color: green, the deep color of the forest
- Favorite animal: dog, of course
- Favorite number: 7 - My dad was the last born son of the last born son, seven times and the line stopped with him.
- Favorite drink: white hot chocolate
- Facebook or Twitter: neither! I am proudly a Facebook holdout.
- Passions: Learning new things and living simply
- Giving or getting presents: both, yeah!
- Favorite day: Friday
- Favorite flowers: red roses
The Sunny Blogs
Buzzin on Cupcakes in 1st Grade
Crayon Bits - a first grade blog
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Circus of Learning
The Polka Dot Owl
Hopping Into First Grade
Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures
First Grade Exploration
Teaching with TLC Blog
Mrs. Saylor's Log
Best wishes to you all! Let's move into the Holiday Season with renewed smiles and sunshine.