10/03/2011

October Books

Mrs. Parker at Learning With Mrs. Parker has a linky party to share our favorite October books.  Love this idea!  Here are some of my favorites for this time of the year.




A big classroom hit is always A Beasty Story, which is Steven Kellogg's and Bill Martin, Jr.'s version of the dark, dark wood stories.  And Poppleton. . . well, he has to be the sweetest , kindest and coolest pig ever!  Love, love, love Cynthia Rylant and her characters!!

What are your October favorites?  Head over to Learning With Mrs. Parker to check out other recommendations!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your book selections are wonderful! Your post reminds me that I should read more Cynthia Rylant books. I must take some out to read to my kiddos soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...