12/16/2011

Holiday Fun Writing Freebie!

Ok, so I've been reading that a lot of you are now OUT for Christmas vacation.  How nice!  However, I'm sure that there must be many of us who will still be teaching through next week.  In my district, we are in session right up to and including Dec. 23.  So here's a little freebie to help get us all get through the week.  It's a writing project that I call Holiday Fun.  Just click below to download.



To assemble the booklet, just print out the pages, then cut each page in half horizontally.  Staple together to make a 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 booklet. There will be 7 pages in all, including the title page.

To introduce Holiday Fun, I usually read a book like Christmas Is... by Gail Gibbons, which leads to a discussion about the sights, sounds and smells of the season.  Enjoy!


Happy Holidays!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...