8/02/2011

Blueberries and the Holodeck

It wouldn't be summer for me if I didn't go blueberry picking.  So today my friend and I drove up the mountain to Libby & Sons in Limerick to pick away.  It is one of my favorite holodeck experiences!  




The holodeck of Star Trek Next Generation was a simulated reality room, usually used for relaxation and entertainment, but also for training or scientific experimentation.  The crew members could select a program for the holodeck, then walk into that particular experience in the room.  It was a way for them to relax and get away from the routines of the ship.  Blueberry picking at Libby's is by far one of the best holodeck experiences for me!  


Today I picked a variety of Blue Crop and Patriots.  It was like picking giant blue buttons!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...