As I defrosted, I thought of my New Year's Resolutions and then found A Teacher's Treasure's Linky Party. It's time to jump into the fun!
New Year's ResolutionsPersonal
- To become a Weight Watchers Lifetime member. I have about 10 more pounds to go, having already let go of 40.
- To clean out another of my flower gardens this spring
- To continue touring the night sky while the leaves are down and I can see it from my home in the woods
- To differentiate more, always something that is both necessary and beneficial, but not that easy to achieve
- To finish reading What Really Matters in Spelling by Patricia Cunningham. I'm a big Cunningham fan. This book is filled with research based instructional strategies that I can easily incorporate in my classroom.
- To continue blogging, a great professional development activity!
What are your New Year's Resolutions? Link up at A Teacher's Treasure and join in the fun!