10/22/2011

Thank You!

Christine at Hopping Into First Grade has passed the the Blog on Fire Award to me.  This is so exciting!  Thank you!  The world of blogging is a new place for me and I've been enjoying it tremendously.  Blogging has been a refreshing and enriching experience, and I'm amazed by all of the terrific teachers in the blogging world.


So with this award, I need to share seven things about myself, then pass the award along to other "hot" blogs.  Here goes!

I have four young adult kids in their 20's and that includes a new son-in-law.  I'm not crazy about cooking.  I love to knit, crochet and sew. I'm a Weight Watchers member.  I've had Scottish Terriers in my life for over 38 years.  I love astronomy, and my mom is a happy 85 years young.

I'm passing the Blog on Fire award to these fantastic blogs:


Check them out!   

Pin It

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...