2/13/2012

Cute, Cute Valentine Bags

I just had to share these awesome Valentine's Day bags that my children made today.  This doggie pattern has been kicking around for years, and it's even in Canada!  Barbara at Grade ONEderful, who teaches in Canada, posted a picture of her bags last week.  I was floored when I saw it because it was exactly what I had in my plans to do today.  Barbara has a link to the doggie pattern on her blog, so head on over there if you'd like it.  You can also find the pattern at Mrs. T's First Grade Class.




We added a cute little poofy heart sticker for the nose!

Happy Valentine's Day!


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. These are adorable! And you are almost to 100!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm trying to figure out how to do a giveaway! So close to 100!

      Delete
  2. I love those! We did Mrs. Bainbridge's milk carton ones and they were super cute and easy, but I might do the dog ones next year. Thanks!

    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They add a certain depth to the meaning of "doggie bag."

      ;)

      Delete
  3. We are marking those tomorrow! These are so cute!!! I am behind schedule... since we had a SNOW day today.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, no kidding! A snow day! Have fun tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Oh those are adorable! Im definitely doing your poofy heart noses next year! Looks like we even used the same bags -- ha ha!
    Thanks for the shout-out :)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melt my heart. I will do these next year.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE them! It's an oldie but goodie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your sweet comments. I think Jill said it best, it's an oldie but a goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these valentine pups...too cute!! Have a great long weekend. ( do you get president's holiday this weekend? )
    Come by and visit me sometime, I'm just starting out blogging. :o)
    ~ Vicky
    http://www.traditionslaughterandhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
    http://www.vickymoore2.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...