9/10/2011

The Teaching Channel


We all love watching teachers in their classrooms demonstrating a technique.  The Teaching Channel highlights videos on a variety of topics from assessment to classroom management.   As stated on the website:

"At Teaching Channel we believe what makes teachers inspiring is how they became experts -- the hours and years they've dedicated to improving their craft to benefit their students.  Our mission is to capture their technique on video so that all teachers -- new or seasoned -- have a place to find inspiration."


I have especially loved Ms. Noonan's videos.  She is just amazing!  The Teaching Channel is also on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.  Click here to check it out.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this before. You're right! Ms. Noonan was very good. I think I'll try her Grab Bag Quiz.
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great site...I had never even heard of it! Also glad to have found your blog--I'm your newest follower!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...