9/03/2011

The WilderWoman Pin

Back in the 90's and early 00's, teachers wore pins a lot.  I have boxes of interesting and different pins.   Wearing a pin was a way to add a touch whimsey to a school outfit.  The children loved seeing them and sometimes made connections to the pins.  As times and fashions change, pin wearing went out of "teacher vogue" and so all of my pins sit in boxes unused for the most part.   BUT, last Saturday I was strolling around at the Portland Sidewalk Art Festival and found this!



How could I resist?  It's just fabulous!  I couldn't wait to wear it on the first day of school.  Here's a pin that might find its way onto my clothing at least once a week.  The pin came from  WilderWoman Country Store.  Love it!  




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That's a VERY funky pin. You might start a whole new fashion trend :) When you say Portland, do you mean in Oregan? I love that city. Or is there a Portland in Maine, too?

    BTW, don't forget to send me your address so I can mail you your prize. beleyne@gmail.com

    Have a good one!


    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,
    That pin is wild! I love it. Love the pictures of your room too. Your door with the bees is adorable. Thanks for following my blog. Take care!

    Chrissy
    http://www.firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...