6/25/2012

Perfect Timing

Talk about perfect timing.  Today I was reading about everyone's summer purchases at Kristen's Summer Shopping Linky Party.  I thought of my recent online order from MPM School Supplies and I hoped it would arrive soon so that I could join the party.  And then, right then, I heard the UPS truck coming up my driveway!

It was my order!

Here in my neck of the woods in Maine, the one and only teacher store is now closed. I wanted to be able to browse around for something fresh and new for the coming year. After reading Teri's post at A Cupcake for the Teacher, I decided to check out MPM School Supplies, an online store.  What a huge selection! Shopping there was almost as much fun as being in a real store. So here is what came today:







Happy Days!  It doesn't take much to get excited about a new school year. I'll take these items out in August with a big smile!

What are your shopping finds?  Link up at Kristen's Summer Shopping Linky Party!



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Wow that was fast!! I'm so glad you could use the link! ;)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I placed the order on the 18th (Tuesday). The package came today. That is great service!

      Delete
    2. Oops! The order was placed on the 18th which was Monday!

      Delete
  2. Hey Dee, I agree with Teri--that was so quick!! I loved seeing your purchases, thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out this store - looks like great stuff!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some good "stuff." I am so lucky to have a really great, jam-packeted teacher store close to where I live.
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love that we all still get so excited over the UPS truck just like when we were little!!! Nothing better! Great finds Dee!
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your new blog look!!!

    ✰ Kimberley ✰
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...